INTRODUCTION – HGV MECHANIC (NIGHT SHIFT):
The opportunity to join a professional workshop and assist with services, maintenance and repairs to HGV’s.
BENEFITS FOR OUR HGV MECHANICS (NIGHT SHIFT)
- Permanent – Monday-Friday; 7:00pm-6:00am with overtime available.
- Excellent rate of pay and package available – dependent on experience.
- 5.6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training, development and progression within the company.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES FOR OUR HGV MECHANICS (NIGHT SHIFT)
- Assist with routine inspections & maintenance of all vehicles to VOSA standards.
- Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken in line with health & safety requirements.
- MOT preparation work.
- General assistance to the lead night shift mechanic.
REQUIREMENTS OF OUR HGV MECHANICS (NIGHT SHIFT)
- Knowledge and experience of working with HGV’s (minimum of 2 years experience).
- The ability to work independently, be self-motivated, enthusiastic, reliable, flexible and willing to carry out other duties when required.
- Past experience of working with Volvo, Renault & Scania HGV’s.
- The ability to work under pressure and use initiative in a hands on environment.
- Awareness of health & Safety requirements.