Water Tanker Driver
Biker Group has a well-respected reputation throughout the North for its Haulage Division.
The Haulage Division operates a centrally managed modern fleet of vehicles to help deliver a fast, flexible and efficient bulk delivery service to our clients.
Our highly experienced Traffic Managers are aided by the latest GPS technology, to continually react to our clients regularly changing requirements. The reputation of the Haulage Division has developed as a result of this professional handling and distribution.
- 28 days holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised in England
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- You will be an experienced Class 1 Driver.
- Prepared to work a variety of hours and days. (May include weekends)
- You must have a full driver CPC and a valid Driver Tachograph card.
- Ideally, you will have extensive knowledge of driving and operating tankers but training will be provided.
- Demonstrate a clear knowledge of Transport Law and the Road Traffic Act is essential, as well as a working knowledge of Drivers Hours‘ rules and Working Time regulations.
- Experience of Water Tankering including operation of reeling and teaming.
- Working week may be split aggregate tipper duties.
- Blue Card is an advantage.
- Work within Yorkshire and the North East
This role is based in Leyburn, North Yorkshire.