VOLUMETRIC CONCRETE MIXER DRIVER
Biker Group’s Concrete division specialises in the supply and delivery of high quality fresh ready-mix and volumetric concrete across the North East and Yorkshire. We are currently looking for an experienced individual to operate a volumetric concrete mixer based at either our Leyburn or Dalton Industrial Estate depots.
- Full-Time, Permanent – good hours available with overtime.
- Pay: £40,000 – £55,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 28 days holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering and pouring of concrete at various locations
- Follow specific job instructions and complete all the relevant paperwork.
- Ensure the volumetric mixer is maintained to a high working standard.
Qualifications and Skills
- HGV Class 2 licence.
- Full drivers CPC.
- Previous experience in operating concrete mixers.
- To be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ambitious, organised and driven.
- The ability to build relationships with customers.
- Willing to work a variety of hours.
- A competent telehandler/loading shovel operator an advantage