Biker Group’s Body Shop provides a cost-effective and professional repair service for cars and commercial vehicles. The Body Shop offers a high quality and reliable service to general public and trade customers as well as servicing the in-house requirements of Biker Group’s vehicle fleet. Our highly skilled craftsmen have the expert knowledge, skills and enthusiasm to work on all makes and models. The purpose-built garage facilities are fully equipped to undertake all jobs from basic repairs to full strip down and re-builds. Our specialists can also repair or replace internal woodwork and upholstery. We are looking for an experienced vehicle paint sprayer to join our growing team.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Preparation & painting.
· Panel replacement.
· Scratch, scuff & dent removals.
· Plastic bumper repairs.
· Alloy wheel repairs & refurbishment.
· Working on new and classic vehicles.
Qualifications and Skills
· Knowledge of modern paints & solvents.
· Knowledge of vintage & classic cars an advantage.
· Ability to use problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
· To be able to work independently or as part of a team.
· Driven individuals who are able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work at all times
· Permanent – 45 hours per week
· 5.6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
· Workplace Pension Scheme.
This job is based in Leyburn, please check your travelling times before you apply.