INTRODUCTION – TELEHANDLER OPERATORS:
Biker Group specialises in the hiring of operated telehandlers to national housebuilders throughout Yorkshire and the North East of England. We are currently looking for experienced telehandler operators to work on long term House Building projects in the Teesside and North Yorkshire areas.
BENEFITS FOR OUR TELEHANDLER OPERATORS:
- Permanent – Monday-Thursday; 7.30am-4:30pm, Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm (41 hours per week)
- Excellent rate of pay – dependent on experience.
- 5.6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES FOR OUR TELEHANDLER OPERATORS:
- All duties associated with materials supplied to all site trades, unloading delivery vehicles, maintaining a tidy site and storage compound.
REQUIREMENTS OF OUR TELEHANDLER OPERATORS:
- Must have prior knowledge and experience of working on housing sites.
- Ability to work under pressure on busy sites.
- Valid CPCS card and driving licence.
- Good communication skills and able to liaise with the site management team for stock replenishment.
- An excellent understanding of Health & Safety