INTRODUCTION – SITE JOINER
Biker Group’s Joinery division is widely recognised as the leading designers, manufacturers and installers of the finest quality traditional & contemporary architectural joinery. Due to continued growth we are now looking for experienced site joiners to undertake 1st & 2nd fix site joinery on high end properties to the highest standards.
BENEFITS FOR A SITE JOINER:
- Permanent – Monday-Friday; 7.30am-5pm (45 hours per week + overtime available)
- Excellent rate of pay – dependent on experience.
- 5.6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
DAY TO DAY WORK FOR A SITE JOINER:
- All 1st & 2nd fix.
- Installing the highest quality windows, doors and cabinets.
REQUIREMENTS OF A SITE JOINER:
- Time served or NVQ in site joinery or equivalent.
- Experience in modern hand tools
- Experience in reading drawings & written instructions
- Ability to use problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team
This job is based in Leyburn, please check your travelling times before you apply.