INTRODUCTION – SITE JOINER / WINDOW FITTER
Established over 40 years ago, Biker Group is privately owned and managed by members of the Biker family. As part of a progressive family owned business, we are conscious of upholding our principles, values and ethics and offering the best customer service and advice from start to finish.
Our ethos is simple; “To provide the highest quality of service or product in all divisions of the company”
- Permanent – Monday-Friday; 7.30am-5pm (45 hours per week + overtime available)
- Excellent rate of pay – dependent on experience.
- 5.6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
DAY TO DAY:
- All 1st & 2nd fix.
- Installing the highest quality windows, doors and cabinets.
- Time served or NVQ in site joinery or equivalent.
- Experience in modern hand tools
- Experience in reading drawings & written instructions
- Ability to use problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team
This job is based in Leyburn, please check your travelling times before you apply.