INTRODUCTION – PLASTERER/GENERAL BUILDER
With over four decades of experience, Biker Group are renowned for producing building work of the highest quality. We have an enviable reputation for working on a diverse range of projects for both public & private sector. We do not simply “build”. We listen carefully to our clients to interpret their visions. We observe specifications but also share ideas. Emphasis is placed heavily on teamwork to work in close collaboration with our clients to deliver projects enjoyably, efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
BENEFITS OF A PLASTERER/GENERAL BUILDER
- Permanent – Monday-Friday; 7.30am-5pm (45 hours per week + overtime available)
- Excellent rate of pay – dependent on experience.
- 5.6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES OF A PLASTERER/GENERAL BUILDER:
- General Plastering and rendering to the highest standards. Also includes plaster boarding and dry-lining.
- Waterproof rendering and tanking experience advantageous.
- Stone and brick masonry (stone mason), block work, concreting and general ground works.
REQUIREMENTS OF A PLASTERER/GENERAL BUILDER:
- Time served or NVQ in plastering/building or equivalent.
- Experience in reading drawings & written instructions.
- Ability to use problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team.
This job is based in Leyburn, please check your travelling times before you apply.