INTRODUCTION – PLANT OPERATOR
The Ground Works division undertakes work for both public and private sector, but the majority of their projects are on a preferred supplier basis for national housebuilders which we have undertaken for over 40 years. This continuity has been achieved by using our expertise to deliver high productivity levels to meet our clients demanding programmes within budget and to the highest standards. We are currently looking for plant operators to work on long term House Building projects In Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Permanent – Monday-Thursday; 7.30am-4:30pm, Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm (41 hours per week)
- Excellent rate of pay plus bonus scheme – dependent on experience.
- 5.6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
DAY TO DAY:
- Operating Excavators on Ground Works schemes, doing Foundations, Drainage and Landscaping.
- 360 Excavator above and below 10ton as well as 180 Excavator training as a pre-requisite.
- Must have a range of experience operating Excavators on Groundworks schemes on work including Foundations, Drainage and Landscaping.
- Operators with previous on the ground experience would be preferable for this role.
- Ability to use problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Driven individuals who are able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work at all times.
Job Type: Full-time