INTRODUCTION – PLANT OPERATOR
With nearly five decades of experience, Biker Group are renowned for producing building work of the highest quality. We have an enviable reputation for working on a diverse range of projects for both public & private sectors.Emphasis is placed heavily on teamwork to work in close collaboration with our clients to deliver projects enjoyably, efficiently and to the highest possible standard. We are now looking for an experienced machine/plant operator to work on private building projects and our own developments across North Yorkshire.
BENEFITS FOR OUR PLANT OPERATORS:
- Permanent – Monday-Friday; 7.30am – 5pm (45 hours per week + overtime available)
- Excellent rate of pay – dependent on experience.
- 5.6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
DAY TO DAY FOR OUR PLANT OPERATORS:
- Operating Excavators on private building sites across North Yorkshire, doing Foundations, Drainage, Landscaping and general ground and civils works.
- Assisting with general construction duties as and when required.
REQUIREMENTS OF OUR PLANT OPERATORS:
- 360 Excavator above and below 10ton as well as 180 Excavator training as a pre-requisite.
- Must have a range of experience operating Excavators on Groundworks schemes on work including Foundations, Drainage and Landscaping.
- Operators with previous on the ground experience would be preferable for this role.
- Ability to use problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Driven individuals who are able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work at all times.
Job Type: Full-time