INTRODUCTION – PAINT SPRAYER
Biker Bespoke has built an excellent reputation as a leading manufacturer and installer of bespoke architectural joinery in the North of England. We are now looking for an experienced sprayer (paint & stain) to finish the highest quality windows, doors, cabinetry and mouldings.
BENEFITS FOR OUR PAINT SPRAYERS:
- Permanent – 43 hours per week (flexible working hours) + overtime available.
- Pay: £35,000 – 40,000 per annum – dependent on experience.
- 6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUR PAINT SPRAYERS:
- Spraying waterbased coating systems.
- Prepping work for finishing.
- Mixing paints and lacquers.
- Maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Quality control and preparation prior to customer collection.
REQUIREMENTS OF OUR PAINT SPRAYERS:
- Experience required.
- Existing experience and skills within spray finishing are essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team.