INTRODUCTION – GROUND WORKERS
The Ground Works division undertakes work for both public and private sector, but the majority of their projects are on a preferred supplier basis for national housebuilders which we have undertaken for over 40 years. This continuity has been achieved by using our expertise to deliver high productivity levels to meet our clients demanding programmes within budget and to the highest standards. We are currently looking for experienced ground workers to work on long term House Building projects in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
- Permanent – Monday-Thursday; 7.30am-4:30pm, Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm (41 hours per week)
- Excellent rate of pay plus bonus scheme – dependent on experience.
- 5.6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
DAY TO DAY:
- All aspects of Ground Works including Foundations, Drainage, Concrete Finishing, Paving, Block Paving and Hard Landscaping.
- Must have knowledge in all aspects of Groundworks including Foundations, Drainage, Concrete finishing, Paving, Block Paving and Hard Landscaping.
- Forward Tipping Dumper, Ride on Roller and Abrasive Wheels training is preferable.
- Ability to use problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Driven individuals who are able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work at all times
Job Type: Full-time