INTRODUCTION – GROUNDWORKS CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR
A contracts administrator required to provide administrative support to our leading groundworks division who operate on a preferred supplier basis for national housebuilders within Yorkshire and North Eastern England. The successful candidate will be involved in the purchasing of materials, customer care and general day to day administration duties.
- Permanent – 7:30AM – 4:30PM Monday – Friday.
- Salary: Dependant on experience.
- 6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
- A career opportunity for the right candidate and a rewarding, varied role.
DAY TO DAY:
- Customer care.
- Purchasing materials and organising the delivery of.
- Inputting, administration and analysis of invoices and timesheets.
- Liaising with clients, site managers and sub-contractors.
- Assisting with enquiries and general office duties.
- Assisting in monthly valuations.
- The main principles and technical understandings of construction and the associated materials.
- Agreeing delivery times and logistics with suppliers in line with company and site requirements.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Previous customer care experience.
- Strong data entry experience and skills.
- Fully IT literate.
- Good organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise certain tasks.
- Good telephone manner.
- Accounts experience an advantage.
This job is based in Leyburn, please check your travelling times before you apply.
Job Type: Full-time