INTRODUCTION – CONCRETE PLANT BATCHER
Biker Group’s Concrete division specialises in the supply and delivery of high quality fresh ready mix concrete across the North East and Yorkshire. We are currently looking for an experienced concrete batcher to operate and run our plant at Thirsk.
- Permanent – very good hours available.
- Excellent pay structure: £27,000 – £35,000 per annum dependant on experience.
- 6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
DAY TO DAY:
- Accurate Mixing of Readymix Concrete to high standard
- Managing stock levels for raw materials
- Ordering Raw materials
- Complete plant maintenance and upkeep
- Operating loading shovel/loadall
- Shipping/liaising with customers
- Record and store information in line with industry requirements
- Experience in batching concrete.
- A competent loading shovel operator.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the concrete industry.
- To be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ambitious, organised and driven.
- The ability to build relationships with customers.
- HGV Class 2 license an advantage.
This job is based in Dalton, Thirsk, please check your travelling times before you apply.
Job Type: Full-time