INTRODUCTION – VOLUMETRIC CONCRETE OPERATOR (LEYBURN)
Biker Group’s Concrete division specialises in the supply and delivery of high quality fresh ready mix and volumetric concrete across the North East and Yorkshire. We are currently looking for an experienced individual to operate a volumetic concrete HGV based at our Moor Park, Leyburn depot.
- Permanent – very good hours available with overtime
- Pay: £33,275 – £45,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 5.6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering and pouring of concrete at various locations
- Follow specific job instructions and complete all the relevant paperwork.
Qualifications and Skills
- HGV Class 2 license.
- Full drivers CPC.
- Previous experience in operating concrete mixers.
- To be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ambitious, organised and driven.
- The ability to build relationships with customers.
- Willing to work a variety of hours.
- A competent telehandler operator an advantage