- Time served or NVQ in bench joinery or equivalent.
- Experience in modern woodworking machinery and hand tools.
- Experience in reading drawings, templates & written instructions.
- Products are all bespoke and range from sliding sash windows, casement windows, doors, screens and architectural mouldings.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to use problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Permanent – Monday – Friday; 7:30am – 5pm (45 hours per week + overtime available).
- Excellent rate of pay – Dependant on experience.