INTRODUCTION – BENCH JOINER – GLAZIER / ASSEMBLER:
Biker Group’s Joinery division is widely recognised as the leading designers, manufacturers and installers of the finest quality traditional & contemporary architectural joinery. Due to continued growth we are now looking for a Bench Joiner – Glazier/Assembler to glaze and finish bespoke timber windows, doors and cabinets of the highest quality.
BENEFITS FOR OUR BENCH JOINER – GLAZIER / ASSEMBLERS:
- Permanent – Monday-Friday; 43 hours per week + overtime available
- Pay: circa £30,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
- 28 days holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES FOR OUR BENCH JOINER – GLAZIER / ASSEMBLERS:
- Glazing, fitting ironmongery and seals, decorative finishing, packaging
- Various woodworking tasks
REQUIREMENTS OF OUR BENCH JOINER – GLAZIER / ASSEMBLERS:
- Experience in modern woodworking machinery and hand tools
- Products are all bespoke and range from sliding sash windows, casement windows, doors, screens and architectural mouldings
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team