INTRODUCTION – BENCH JOINER:
Biker Group’s Joinery division (Biker Bespoke) is widely recognised as the leading designers, manufacturers and installers of the finest quality traditional & contemporary architectural joinery. Due to continued growth we are now looking for an experienced bench joiner/machinist to manufacture and assemble bespoke timber windows, doors and cabinets of the highest quality.
BENEFITS OF OUR BENCH JOINERS:
- Permanent – Monday-Friday; 7.30am-5pm (45 hours per week + overtime available)
- Pay: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- 6 weeks (28 days) holiday per year. This includes the 8 statutory public/bank holidays as normally recognised by England.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Training and development within the company.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES FOR OUR BENCH JOINERS:
- Manufacture and assemble bespoke timber windows, doors and cabinets.
- Machine timber in preparation for assembly.
REQUIREMENTS OF OUR BENCH JOINER:
- Time served or NVQ in bench joinery or equivalent
- Experience in modern woodworking machinery and hand tools
- Experience in reading drawings, templates & written instructions
- Products are all bespoke and range from sliding sash windows, casement windows, doors, screens and architectural mouldings
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to use problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team
This job is based in Leyburn, please check your travelling times before you apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year